What's in my Race Pack?
You will receive the following items in your Race Pack:
- Race bib- to be worn on the front of your shirt for the Bike Leg, Paddle & Run Legs. Please make sure you complete medical details on the back
- Safety pins- for attaching race bib to clothing
- Swim cap- to be worn for the Swim Leg
- Bike Stickers- a seat post sticker and 2x helmet stickers to be worn for the Bike Leg (place 1x sticker on each side of helmet)
- Craft Sticker- to be placed behind the seat on your Paddle craft
Each individual and each team will receive a timing band when they sign in on Race Day. This MUST be returned at the finish line or you will incur a replacement fee.
When do I register and sign on?
As each participant receives a Race Pack which includes all essential Race Day items, a representative from each entry will need to attend Registration to sign on and collect the timing band.
When: Sunday 16th October
Time: 07:30am to 08:30am
Where: Rottnest Island Hotel
If race packs or timing bands are not collected prior to the start of the event, or you have not signed on, participants will be ineligible to start the race.