SKI / SUP / BIKE Transport Times and Dates
Pelagic Marine Service's Rottnest Barge can transport your Ski, SUP & Bike to Rottnest Island prior to the event. All you need to do is deliver your Ski / SUP/ Bike to the barge within the timeframe below.
$39 SKI & SUP - simply purchase it through the registration system
$15 Bike - simply purchase it through the registration system
Forgot to purchase SKI/SUP/BIKE transfer at time of registering?
No problem, via your Registration Confirmation email, simply log back, click on the edit/add tab and purchase online.
Drop Off Details
Date: Friday 14th October
Time: Between 8:00am - 6:00pm
Date: Saturday 15th October
Time: Between 8:00am - 11:00am
Where: Pelagic Marine Service Yard - 20 Rous Head Road, North Fremantle
- Please do not lock your Ski, as they will be transported when you are not present.
- Once you've dropped off your Ski / SUP, you may not retrieve it until the barge has arrived at Rottnest.
- Straps will be provided, we suggest that you do not use your own straps as we cannot guarantee that they will be returned.
- Skis must be collected from the barge once at Rottnest prior to the race.
Pick Up Details
Date: Sunday 16th October
Time: 6:30pm to 47:30pm
Date: Monday 17th October
Time: 7am to 5:00pm
Where: Pelagic Marine Services Yard - 20 Rous Head Road, North Fremantle
Early Drop Off/Late Pick Up
If you're a regional competitor, or are heading over to the island for an extended stay (lucky you!) we may be able to arrange early drop off/late pick up of your craft. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred arrangements and we'll try our best to accommodate this.
Late pick up will result in a significant transport/storage fee.
Bike Transport - Rottnest Express (Direct)
Bikes can be loaded onto the ferry service at a cost of $10 per bike.
Please see conditions from Rottnest Express:
• Rottnest Express take no responsibility should bikes get damaged during transportation.
• Bikes need to be booked at time of booking ferry travel.
Please DO NOT show up on the day with your bike if it hasn't been booked, as there will be limited space for bike transportation.
• Bikes are not accepted in boxes or packaged.
• Bikes are stacked up on the front/back of the vessel.